Friday, June 7, 2013

Bikini Body

As a guy I am just saying that haircut is sexy as fuck especially on you. It shows that your willing to put yourself out there and take a risk. I'll take that kind of girl everyday over someone who regulates themselves to boring and conventional normalcy in an effort to blend in and not stand out.

Thank you! I love you.

I agree with that other guy. It's not incredibly ugly, but it doesn't really suit your face. Heck, if you like it then keep it. People have told me my hair is ugly a bunch of times and that didn't stop me.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I appreciate the honesty :) I like to do things that are different and it's normal for some people to like it and others to not.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Hey you got something in your ha…OOF!



Hey you got something in your ha…OOF!

littletush:  



littletush:

 

memecollection: For more funny posts click HERE!



memecollection:

For more funny posts click HERE!

Photo



you would be sexy as hell if it wasn't for your fucked up haircut :/

I think my hair cut is sexy as hell and I don't really care to impress closed-minded people like you.

image

Photo



Photo



justsomeguy222: fiestyhysteria: I think we can all relate to...

















justsomeguy222:

fiestyhysteria:

I think we can all relate to Shang

^^^^ this… is me.

LOL

Photo



Photo



bikinibod-y: New bikini from H&M :D feeling pretty happy...



bikinibod-y:

New bikini from H&M :D feeling pretty happy with the results from my new diet so far..

Follow @gtcruiserrr on IG :)

d'Awwhhhh :3 thank you~



d'Awwhhhh :3 thank you~

My butt looks nice in these shorts :D!!!!



My butt looks nice in these shorts :D!!!!

Photo





Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment