Wednesday, June 5, 2013

PinkxoBarbie

Photo



Photo



My forehead is so huge lol! But here's one last clear...



My forehead is so huge lol! But here's one last clear photo in my new thick ass #glasses #pinkxobarbie #nerdygirls #inkedgirls #instafame #nofilter #girlswithtattoos #girlswithink

My new glasses are so thick lol I hate being blind!...



My new glasses are so thick lol I hate being blind! #pinkxobarbie #glasses #nerdygirls

Photo



Photo



Photo



Hubby and my baby girl are passed out right now! #pinkxobarbie



Hubby and my baby girl are passed out right now! #pinkxobarbie

Photo



Photo



Photo



Just so you guys can see. These are my brand new glasses that...



Just so you guys can see. These are my brand new glasses that came in today. I paid an extra $200 to have the premium thinned lenses. Can you imagine how thick my lenses would be if I didn't get them thinned?? Now you guys really know how blind I am! #pinkxobarbie #glasses

Trying these 2 out. I'm bound and determined to find the...



Trying these 2 out. I'm bound and determined to find the best mascara! I now own every mascara #maybelline has to offer! #pinkxobarbie

My new glasses came today and I bought a new case for it too!...



My new glasses came today and I bought a new case for it too! #pinkxobarbie

Photo



Photo



Little mini haul today! #pinkxobarbie #glasses #earrings...



Little mini haul today! #pinkxobarbie #glasses #earrings #jewelry #pink #zebraprint #maybelline #mascara

crrocs: me you

crrocs:

me

image

you

image

First 20 ♥ NO Likes ♥ MBF

http://pinkxobarbie.tumblr.com/

http://pinkxobarbie.tumblr.com/

http://pinkxobarbie.tumblr.com/

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment